More Blogs

emackfyea.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pitfalls

Anything worth having is worth fighting for. Filmmaking is a collaborative effort. Movies are only as good as the people involved. Which leaves no puzzlement as to how they can suck or totally miss their point. Too many hands in the cookie jar, syndrome. The reason I am able to do what I can do is because of the team I've accumulated around me. That is the sole reason, I can do what I can do.

A capable crew however, is not the only place you can go wrong. Even as I type I am awaiting repairs to me made to my HD Camcorder. It originally went in for service because of the focus ring. They returned it in a couple of weeks. It was back in time for a competition I'd like to compete in and it worked beautifully. I was happy and ready to shoot! But they put it together wrong. Now they have it again. B/c it was assembled incorrectly. When they returned it to me the hood fit upside down... UNACCEPTABLE! Now again I am waiting for my beloved camera to return from SONY's repair depot.

Undoubtedly the road to Hollywood is a long, arduous one. If it were easy everyone would do it. In the end the only ones whom are successful on that trail are those who's perseverance matches their talent. Individuals such as myself. Failure is not an option. And who is more deserving to profit from my talent from myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment