More Blogs

emackfyea.blogspot.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

Who gon stop me!

I like this song. I believe this is my favorite cut from the recently released album, "Watch The Throne". As a question, its rhetorical. As a statement its a mantra. Out of my mouth, its a challenge. Call it ego, confidence, fate or whatever you like. The bottom line is there's only one person who can stop me, the man in my reflection, and he never would. God's on my side who would be foolish enough to try to stand against me.

I can't stop and have no intentions to. Everyday my name carries more weight. More and more people want AMD Ent to produce footage for them. My product is primo and only getting better. The money comes with time. I'm not making millions yet, but that's just a matter of time. Its inevitable, when your checks keep getting larger and larger with age, experience and talent... Well believe it adds up.

The question was once asked what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. The answer? You get the WILL of Erik Mack. My friends tell me remarkably my Universe molds around me. Meaning I create some uber-favorable existence around me.
I cant disagree. The details of my life aren't typical by any standards. And I would like to think I'm at least somewhat responsible for that. But its crazy, I know the day is coming, I'm just trying to enjoy the struggle to the top. Believe my story will be a legendary one. Just wait for the auto-bio pic.

So If I create the reality of my Universe, and my WILL is unmatched by any force on this planet... There is no way I won't reach Hollywood, unless I tragically die young. (Knock On Wood) That's a comforting thought. That means I'm getting EVERYTHING I want in life. How many can say that? Your mind is the strongest tool you have. Exercise it regularly. So me a man with no options, and I'll show you a man, who can't think his way out of a brown paper bag. A man without a plan isn't a man. There's no such thing as over thinking. Because for all of your thinking, there is still an angle you haven't figured out yet. I strategise plans B and C, knowing full well that A shouldn't have any problem coming off as planned.

Prior, Proper, Planning, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Performance...

Piss, Poor, Performance, Promotes Pain!


I can't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment